Discover the artistry of lyrical dance. Combine fluidity, emotion, and technical precision in expressive and contemporary choreography.
Guided by a skilled and passionate instructor, this Lyrical dance class offers a unique blend of technical precision and emotional depth. The instructor’s expertise and artistic vision shines through as they lead you through warm-up exercises, and choreography, emphasizing the importance of proper alignment, fluidity, and control.
These classes are based on the Association of International Dance Teachers. Students learn expressive movement and patterning through lyrical styles. Students are placed according to age and ability. Opportunities to participate in formal exams are at the discretion of the teacher.
- Black jazz oxfords (no split soles until 3rd Grade)
- Pink tights
- Burgundy body suit (tank style) – Pre Grade to 2nd Grade
- Navy bodysuit (tank style) – 3rd Grade to Advanced
- Hair in a bun (bangs off face)
- Black jazz oxfords and white socks
- Black jazz pants or black shorts
- White T-shirt